Michigan Braves Baseball 14u team will focus on baseball development as well as play a competitive season. This will provide the most competitive environment for athletes looking to challenge their skills across the Midwest. We will start training in November and have a competitive season from roughly June – August. Players will compete in up to 8 events (2-4 events will require overnight travel).
- November 1 – March 31
- 2x Weekly Practice (mixture of Braves training facilities)
Michigan Braves players receive exclusive and customized training programs via our mobile app solution.
- June 1 – September 1
- 2 to 3x Weekly Practice (mixture of Braves fields)
- 6-8 Tournaments
- Fall Tournaments (Team Option)
Cost: $500 deposit, $150/month November 1 – September 1
Michigan Braves Exclusives
2X WEEK HITTERS PROGRAM (ProChop Training)
- 2X Week Hitting + Strength
2X WEEK PITCHERS PROGRAM (ProChop Training)
- 2X Week Pitching + Strength